Monday, March 26, 2012

Home Is Where You Are

This spring semester I have been taking a Graphics class where I have learned how to use InDesign and Photoshop more. Westin calls it my "Arts and Crafts" class, but I need that this semester with all the business classes I am taking. Right now we are creating an eight page brochure on anything we want, and I chose to do my dream home. So, thanks to pinterest and a new obsession (http://www.houzz.com/), I was able to put together a make believe dream home! :) this is just a rough draft

...and this is totally make believe...not even close to reality

Exterior:
I like the brick/stone on the right and the garage!


Front Porch:
Whether it be the lake, or even a little pond, I would love to live by the water someday



Entryway:



Office:
I love the double, but somewhat separate desks for an office space! 

or have a little space for crafts


Piano Room:
this is the BIG dream for me
I would love a piano room like this...nice and open (no doors) and a lovely couch for relaxation!


Living Room:
My favorite color is seafoam green and i feel like it is such a relaxing color but also keeps the room looking fresh!


this would be my chair:


and of course a fireplace


Kitchen:
No matter what I want an island in my kitchen!

those stripes=love
take note of that amazing table cloth


Laundry Room:
(hideaway)
I wish I could have someone always do my laundry...for life. 


The Master Bedroom and Bathroom:
I love the wood, and the bathroom is so different but i love it!


brick


The Kids' Rooms:



 Bonus Room:
I love the built in bunk beds (2 photos down)!



The Back Yard:
I want a fun place to hang out with friends and family and have get togethers! 


there ya' go folks
home sweet home











No comments:

Post a Comment